Because of the unique location of the estate, situated in the middle of a forest, on top of one the highest dunes of the Netherlands, having a holiday at Huize Glory is a sheer joy! Here you can enjoy both the sea view and the delicious homemade food in our restaurant.
Would you like to make a reservation?
There is plenty to do on our estate. Enjoy the art and the culture in the surroundings.
We are nearby Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Heerhugowaard, Hoorn and Harlem
Visit our website to have a an insight into the art, history and culture in its surroundings.
Celebrate your birthday? Congratulations! Huize Glory offers you a range of possibilities for a perfect day. All your ideas and plans can be discussed and a suitable offer will be made. Please contact us: email@example.com
Let the party begin
Safe lunch and dining in coronatime; from the 1st of June
We are very pleased that we are able to welcome you back to our restaurant from June 1st! Due to the Corona measures there are a couple of important conditions waran we have to keep to be able to receive you. Below we mention our preliminary house rules.
• We only accept guests upon reservation.
• At reception, a control interview takes place to assess health risks. We ask you if you have a cold and/or have flu symptoms. If there are no health risks, you will be escorted to your table.
• 2 guests from different household stands within 1.5 meters are allowed. 3 guests from different household stands within 1.5 meters are not allowed. They are still welcome, but we have to apply the 1.5 meter rule. An exception applies to more than 2 persons from the same household.
• We are allowed to offer you our service at the table.
• We ask you to wash your hands (either with water and soap at the toilets or with the disinfectant at the entrance).
• For your visit to our restaurant, bitt, enter the building through the main entrance at the reception and leave the building on the other side through the night entrance.
• If you wish to sit on the terrace, please use the catwalk outside by the terrace. You can leave the terrace by the stairs at the front of the terrace.
• Guests on the terrace must go outside to use the toilets at the night entrance. Guests staying at the restaurant use the toilet near the reception.
• We ask our guests to keep enough distance when the toilet is occupied. In any case, we must avoid the emergence of groups.
• We kindly ask you to pay contactless. We bring our EC device to you.
• We make sure that there is a distance of 1.5 meters between inhnen and the guests at other tables. We ask you to maintain this distance and, if necessary, to wait for each other to pass.
• Tables, chairs and menus are carefully cleaned after each visit
Our restaurant will be open again from 1 June: Sunday to Wednesday 11:00 – 17:00
Thursday to Saturday 11:00 – 21:00
We continue to offer our takeaway menu for dinner to hotel guests at times when our restaurant is not open for dinner.
Since mid-June, Huize Glory has an official exhibition space.
Jet Kat has taken care of the art exhibition in the restaurant and the corridors.
Jet Kat, herself a visual artist, worked as a zzper in a gallery in the Nieuwe Spiegelstraat and had two galleries of her own.
She wants affordable contemporary, lyrical art with a classic look, because she thinks it fits the atmosphere of the estate and the building.
The exhibition will be on display with us until mid-October. Click for more information about the artists at events.