In 1930 the Bio-Vakantieoord Foundation bought the house. In 1933 the holiday colony was opened. Many poor children from the city have come to strengthen here. During the German occupation the tower was raised to serve as a radio and watch tower. In 1943 a fire broke out in the tower, but fortunately the damage was limited. After the war the house was reused as a holiday colony. There was a lot of collection in the cinemas at that time. The children received a fixed program of rest, cleanliness and regularity and had to arrive mainly in weight. In 1972, the SVK Foundation took over the summer residence and initially got it as a religious study center for people from different religious backgrounds. Due to the high costs of maintaining this property, rooms and apartments have been rented since 1986. Many original details have been preserved in the house. These can still be viewed at this time. Also from the tower one has a beautiful view in clear weather!
Glory House has been a national monument since 2000.